Final 2022 NFL Mock Draft
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Travon Walker, Edge, Georgia
There isn’t a clear cut top overall pick but the Jaguars are most likely going with one of the top edge players in Travon Walker or Aidan Hutchinson. Walker ends up getting the edge after an insane combine and showing off his upside.
- Detroit Lions: Aidan Hutchinson, Edge, Michigan
This is a dream scenario keeping the Michigan product in the state. Hutchinson is a high end pass rusher, who is smart, instinctive and will provide an immediate upgrade for the Lions defense. This is a real spot for Malik Willis.
- Houston Texans: Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
Lovie Smith wants great players at his cornerback position and Sauce Gardner is the top one in this draft (although Stingley could be an option). He is a lockdown corner who can make an immediate impact.
- New York Jets: Ikem Ekwonu, OT, North Carolina St.
The Jets may move on from Mekhi Becton and even if they don’t they can really upgrade their offensive line with the versatile Ekwonu.
- New York Giants: Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi St.
It appears the Giants (as well as a few teams after them) really value Charles Cross and put him near the top of their board. This would give the Giants an upgrade at least at the right tackle spot.
- Carolina Panthers: Evan Neal, OT, Alabama
The Panthers could very easily be taking a quarterback here but there seems to be more of a belief they will add a veteran quarterback. Evan Neal would give them a much needed offensive tackle they have been searching for.
- New York Giants (from CHI): Derek Stingley, CB, LSU
Over the past month, Stingley has eased some concerns with his phenomenal workouts. Stingley was one of the best defensive players in college football in 2019 but his play tailed off. He has a ton of ability and deserving of a top 10 selection.
- Atlanta Falcons: Drake London, WR, USC
This pick is either a wide receiver, a pass rusher or Malik Willis and those seem to be the only options. The Falcons could wait to land a quarterback later on and take a wide receiver in Drake London that they reportedly have a high grade on.
- Seattle Seahawks (from DEN): Kayvon Thibodeuax, Edge, Oregon
You never know what the Seahawks are going to do and they always seem to surprise so this very well could be a spot for a big twist (maybe Jordan Davis) or they could land someone who slips to them and in this case that’s Kayvon Thibodeaux.
- New York Jets (from SEA): Jermaine Johnson, Edge, Florida St.
Robert Saleh needs someone to get after it in his defense and Johnson is a top tier pass rusher that is finally get the recognition he deserves.
- Washington Commanders: Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio St.
Washington needs another weapon to take some pressure off of Terry McLaurin. Wilson is arguably the best receiver in the class and would give Carson Wentz the best set of receivers he has had in his career.
- Minnesota Vikings: Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington
Ultimately, I believe this is a spot we will see a trade down. McDuffie is a great cover corner but his lack of length hurts him. The Vikings are in a good spot to move down and acquire some additional picks and could still get McDuffie.
- Houston Texans (from CLE): Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame
The Texans could even move back up to take Hamilton as I don’t believe this slide thats being rumored will be as exaggerated as some believe. Hamilton is an elite safety who makes a ton of players in the secondary and will be an important piece for the Texans defense.
- Baltimore Ravens: Jordan Davis, DL, Georgia
The Ravens could address the offensive line but if Davis is there at 14 he could very well be the pick. Davis is a stout run defender who helps secure the Ravens defensive front.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from MIA): Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
The Eagles have done their homework on all the top receivers so I would be surprised if they didn’t take one with one of their first two selections. Williams is rumored to be their preferred target.
- New Orleans Saints (from PHI): Chris Olave, WR, Ohio St.
Michael Thomas has been fairly absent the last two years but even if he is healthy they need to find another weapon on the outside. Olave is a complete receiver with great speed and instincts.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa
The Chargers really rebuilt their offensive line over the past couple of seasons and have done a great job. The last piece could be adding a bookend tackle to Ra’Shawn Slater in Trevor Penning. Penning could go higher than this but his value here is too good to pass up.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from NO): Daxton Hill, DB, Michigan
Hill is a versatile defensive back who can play free safety or slot corner. His versatility is appealing for the Eagles and they need to upgrade their secondary.
- New Orleans Saints (from PHI): Tyler Smith, OT, Tulsa
The Saints lost Terron Armstead in free agency and have a hole at left tackle. Tyler Smith had a very good year at Tulsa and has a ton of upside and projects as a future left tackle in the NFL.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
Malik Willis seems to be Mike Tomlin’s guy. He is a smart, athletic, strong armed quarterback and checks all the boxes the Steelers want. They may have to move up to get him (maybe to the Vikings at 12) but this could be their replacement for Ben Roethlisberger.
- New England Patriots: Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
This would be a very exciting match. Devin Lloyd is a complete linebacker with a great skill set and would be an ideal fit with the Patriots and Bill Belichick. Lloyd was dominant this past season and can make a huge difference immediately on the defensive side of the ball.
- Green Bay Packers (from LV): Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas
I would not be surprised at all if the Packers chose to pass on wide receiver in the first round, however, they have spent a lot of time with Treylon Burks and he could be the guy they take if a wide receiver at all.
- Arizona Cardinals: George Karlaftis, Edge, Purdue
The Cardinals need to figure out how to replace Chandler Jones’ production which is a tall task. Karlaftis has a high motor and while he doesn’t have elite athleticism he makes up for it with a good amount of pass rush moves and constantly improves his technique.
- Dallas Cowboys: Zion Johnson, iOL, Boston College
The Cowboys could use an upgrade on their offensive line and Zion Johnson can play all 5 spots. His versatility gives the Cowboys the luxury of playing him where they need him the most, which should be along the interior offensive line.
- Buffalo Bills: Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson
The Bills have one of the most complete rosters in the NFL and taking the best player available would be the best course of action. Booth has good length, athleticism and can help out in year 1.
- Tennessee Titans: Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati
The signs point to this being a guard, however, Ryan Tannehill is going to be 34 and entering the penultimate year on his contract. Ridder needs to sit for a year and this could be an ideal scenario. Additionally, Luke Fickell (Ridder’s college coach) is very close with Mike Vrabel.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Lewis Cine, S, Cincinnati
Lewis Cine is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, hitting safeties in the draft. Plus, he has elite speed making him a potential superstar safety. He has good instincts but they could improve.
- Green Bay Packers: Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
The Packers found a good one De’Vondre Campbell but they could use another linebacker next to him. Walker has great length, athleticism and was one of the Bulldogs best defenders last year
- Kansas City Chiefs (from MIA): Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn St.
The Chiefs need to replace some of the speed and production lost when they traded away Tyreek Hill. Dotson has arguably the best hands in the class and has good speed and great quickness.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Drake Jackson, Edge, USC
The Chiefs could pass on a wide receiver in round 1 and look to add speed on day 2. They do need to improve their pass rush and Drake Jackson is a very underrated defensive player.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Logan Hall, DL, Houston
This could be a surprise pick but the Bengals have showed a lot of interest in Logan Hall throughout the process so this could be a way they are looking to upgrade their interior pass rush.
- Detroit Lions (from LAR): Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
The Lions are going to be looking long and hard at quarterback options. Pickett can push Jared Goff for the starting job and possibly be the day 1 starter. The Lions need to find some stability under center.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
- Detroit Lions: Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
- New York Jets: Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
- New York Giants: David Ojabo, Edge, Michigan
- Houston Texans: Arnold Ebiketie, Edge, Penn St.
- New York Jets (from CAR): George Pickens, WR, Georgia
- Chicago Bears: Tyler Linderbaum, iOL, Iowa
- Seattle Seahawks (from DEN): Matt Corral, QB, Mississippi
- Seattle Seahawks: Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio St.
- Indianapolis Colts (from WAS): Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington
- Atlanta Falcons: Breece Hall, RB, Iowa St.
- Cleveland Browns: Jalen Pitre, DB, Baylor
- Baltimore Ravens: Cam Jurgens, iOL, Nebraska
- Minnesota Vikings: Kenyon Green, iOL, Texas A&M
- Washington Commanders (from IND): Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
- Chicago Bears (from LAC): Travis Jones, DL, Connecticut
- New Orleans Saints: Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming
- Kansas City Chiefs (from MIA): John Metchie, WR, Alabama
- Philadelphia Eagles: Devonte Wyatt, DL, Georgia
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn St.
- Green Bay Packers (from LV): Perrion Winfrey, DL, Oklahoma
- New England Patriots: Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn
- Arizona Cardinals: Boye Mafe, Edge, Minnesota
- Dallas Cowboys: DeMarvin Leal, DL, Texas A&M
- Buffalo Bills: Kenneth Walker, RB, Michigan St.
- Atlanta Falcons (from TEN): Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina
- Green Bay Packers: Bernhard Raimman, OT, Central Michigan
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Trey McBride, TE, Colorado St.
- San Francisco 49ers: Cole Strange, iOL, Chattanooga
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tariq Woolen, CB, UTEP
- Cincinnati Bengals: Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
- Denver Broncos (from LAR): Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Nick Cross, S, Maryland
- Detroit Lions: Luke Goedke, iOL, Central Michigan
- New York Giants: Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio St.
- Houston Texan: Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota St.
- New York Jets: Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from CAR): Dylan Parham, iOL, Memphis
- Chicago Bears: Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati
- Seattle Seahawks: Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.
- Indianapolis Colts (from WAS): Nik Bonitto, Edge, Oklahoma
- Atlanta Falcons: Deangelo Malone, Edge, Western Kentucky
- Denver Broncos: Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington St.
- Baltimore Ravens: Cam Taylor-Britt, CB, Nebraska
- Minnesota Vikings: Sean Rhyan, iOL, UCLA
- Cleveland Browns: Phidarian Mathis, DL, Alabama
- Los Angeles Chargers: Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama
- Houston Texans (from NO): Brian Robinson, RB, Alabama
- New York Giants (from MIA): James Cook, RB, Georgia
- Atlanta Falcons (from IND): Zach Carter, DL, Florida
- Philadelphia Eagles: Josh Pascal, Edge, Kentucky
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Jones, CB, Houston
- New England Patriots: Josh Ezeudu, iOL, North Carolina
- Las Vegas Raiders: Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn St.
- Arizona Cardinals: Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
- Dallas Cowboys: Troy Anderson, LB, Montana St.
- Buffalo Bills: David Bell, WR, Purdue
- Tennessee Titans: Darian Kinnard, iOL, Kentucky
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jamaree Salyer, iOL, Georgia
- Green Bay Packers: Jelani Woods, TE, Virginia
- San Francisco 49ers: Alontae Taylor, CB, Tennessee
- Kansas City Chiefs: Charlie Kolar, TE, Iowa St.
- Cincinnati Bengals: J.T. Woods, S, Baylor
- Denver Broncos (from LAR): Cameron Thomas, Edge, San Diego St.
- Detroit Lions: Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois
- New Orleans Saints: Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia
- Cleveland Browns: Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise St.
- Baltimore Ravens: Brian Asamoah, LB, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia Eagles(from NO): Brandon Smith, LB, Penn St.
- Miami Dolphins: Kingsley Enagbare, Edge, South Carolina
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida
- Los Angeles Rams: Ed Ingram, iOL, LSU
- San Francisco 49ers: Sam Williams, Edge, Mississippi
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Calvin Austin, WR, Memphis
- Houston Texans (from CLE): Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota
- Houston Texans: Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati
- Seattle Seahawks (from NYJ): Bryan Cooks, S, Cincinnati
- Baltimore Ravens (from NYG): Zamir White, RB, Georgia
- New York Jets (from CAR): John Ridgeway, DL, Arkansas
- New York Giants (from CHI): Wan’Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky
- Washington Commanders: Marquis Hayes, iOL, Oklahoma
- Atlanta Falcons: Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah
- Denver Broncos: Damarri Mathis, CB, Pittsburgh
- Denver Broncos (from SEA): Zach Tom, iOL, Wake Forest
- New York Jets (from MIN): Max Mitchell, OT, Louisiana
- Cleveland Browns: Luke Fortner, iOL, Kentucky
- Baltimore Ravens: Myjai Sanders, Edge, Cincinnati
- New Orleans Saints: Alex Wright, Edge, UAB
- Kansas City Chiefs (from MIA): JoJo Domann, LB, Nebraska
- Indianapolis Colts: Cade Otton, TE, Washington
- Los Angeles Chargers: Neil Farrell, DL, LSU
- Philadelphia Eagles: Jerome Ford, RB, Cincinnati
- Miami Dolphins (from PIT): Terrel Bernard, LB, Baylor
- Las Vegas Raiders: Otito Ogbonnia, DL, UCLA
- New England Patriots: Amare Barno, Edge, Virginia Tech
- Baltimore Ravens (from ARZ): Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB, Alabama
- Dallas Cowboys: Kyle Phillips, WR, UCLA
- Buffalo Bills: Dominique Robinson, Edge, Miami (OH)
- Tennessee Titans: Daniel Bellinger, TE, San Diego St.
- Green Bay Packers: Tyquan Thornton, WR, Baylor
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Pierre Strong, RB, South Dakota St.
- San Francisco 49ers: Velus Jones, WR, Tennessee
- Kansas City Chiefs: Lecitus Smith, iOL, Virginia Tech
- Cincinnati Bengals: Joshua Williams, CB, Fayetteville St.
- Carolina Panthers (from LAR): Carson Strong, QB, Nevada
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Danny Gray, WR, SMU
- Baltimore Ravens: Tycen Anderson, S, Toledo
- Green Bay Packers: Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn St.
- Baltimore Ravens: James Mitchell, TE, Virginia Tehc
- Los Angeles Rams: Matt Arazia, P, San Diego St.
- Tennessee Titans: Rachaad White, RB, Arizona St.
- Carolina Panthers (from JAX): Mike Rose, LB, Iowa St.
- Seattle Seahawks (from DET): Kevin Austin, WR, Notre Dame
- New York Jets: Christopher Allen, Edge, Alabama
- New York Giants: Matthew Butler, DL, Tennessee
- Chicago Bears (from HOU): Akayleb Evans, RB, Missouri
- Carolina Panthers: Justin Shaffer, iOL, Georgia
- Chicago Bears: Kellen Dietsch, OT, Arizona St.
- Atlanta Falcons: Logan Bruss, OL, Wisconsin
- Denver Broncos: Eyioma Uwazurike, DL, Iowa St.
- Seattle Seahawks: Eric Johnson, DL, Missouri St.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from WAS): Dohnovan West, iOL, Arizona St.
- Dallas Cowboys (from CLE): Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame
- Minnesota Vikings (from BAL): Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from MIN): Josh Jobe, CB, Alabama
- New England Patriots (From MIA): Percy Butler, S, Louisiana
- Indianapolis Colts: Bo Melton, WR, Rutgers
- Los Angeles Chargers: Jaylen Watson, CB, Washington St.
- New Orleans Saints: Tyler Allgeier, RB, BYU
- Philadelphia Eagles: Isaiah Thomas, Edge, Oklahoma
- New York Jets (from PIT): Chigoziem Okonwo, TE, Maryland
- Las Vegas Raiders (from NE): Malcolm Rodriguez, LB, Oklahoma St.
- Las Vegas Raiders: Thayer Munford, OL, Ohio St.
- Philadelphia Eagles (from ARZ): Dare Rosenthal, OT, Kentucky
- Dallas Cowboys: Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
- Buffalo Bills: Spencer Burford, OT, UTSA
- Tennessee Titans: Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi St.
- New England Patriots (from TB): Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech
- Green Bay Packers: Tyreke Smith, Edge, Ohio St.
- San Francisco 49ers: Abram Smith, RB, Baylor
- New York Giants (from SF): Bailey Zappe, QB, Western Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Paul, iOL, Tulsa
- Los Angeles Rams: Michael Clemson, Edge, Texas A&M
- Dallas Cowboys: Verone McKinley, S, Oregon
- Detroit Lions: Thomas Booker, DL, Stanford
- Dallas Cowboys: Jesse Luketa, Edge, Penn St.
- Indianapolis Colts: Micah McFadden, LB, Indiana
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Jayden Peevy, DL Texas A&M
- Detroit Lions: Ty Chandler, RB, North Carolina
- New York Giants: Cade Mayes, iOL, Tennessee
- New England Patriots (from HOU): Matt Waletzko, OT, North Dakota
- Minnesota Vikings (from NYJ): Haskell Garrett, DL, Ohio St.
- Buffalo Bills (from CAR): D’Marco Jackson, LB, Appalachian St.
- Chicago Bears: Jeremiah Moon, Edge, Florida
- San Francisco 49ers (from DEN): Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from SEA): Austin Allen,TE, Nebraska
- Washington Commanders: Cordale Flott, CB, LSU
- Atlanta Falcons: Smoke Monday, S, Auburn
- Minnesota Vikings (from KC): D’Vonte Price, RB, Florida International
- Minnesota Vikings: Aaron Hansford, LB, Texas A&M
- Dallas Cowboys (from CLE): Cade York, K, LSU
- New Orleans Saints (from PHI): Jack Jones, CB, Arizona St.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Darien Butler, LB, Arizona St.
- Baltimore Ravens (from MIA): Charleston Rambo, WR, Miami (FL)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from PHI): Kalon Barnes, CB, Baylor
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from PIT): Kalia Davis, DL, Central Florida
- Carolina Panthers (from LV): Cobie Durant, CB, South Carolina St.
- New England Patriots: Zakoby McClain, LB, Auburn
- Arizona Cardinals: Ja’Tyre Carter, iOL, Southern
- Cleveland Browns (from DAL): Esezi Otomewo, Edge, Minnesota
- Buffalo Bills: Dane Belton, S, Iowa
- Tennessee Titans: Makai Polk, WR, Mississippi St.
- Houston Texans (from GB): Ben Brown, iOL, Mississippi
- Denver Broncos (from PHI): Tyler Badie, RB, Missouri
- Houston Texans (from NYJ): Chase Allen, TE, Iowa St.
- Pittsburgh Steelers (from KC): Andrew Steuber, iOL, Michigan
- Cincinnati Bengals: David Aneinh, Edge, Houston
- New England Patriots (from LAR): D.J. Davidson, DL, Arizona St.
- Los Angeles Rams: Noah Ellis, DL, Idaho
- Los Angeles Rams: Damarion Williams, CB, Houston
- Atlanta Falcons: Jalen Nailor, WR, Michigan St.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Carson Wells, Edge, Colorado
- Arizona Cardinals: Vincent Gray, CB, Michigan
- Indianapolis Colts: Yusuf Corker, S, Kentucky
- Detroit Lions: Vederian Lowe, OT, Illinois
- Los Angeles Rams: Delarrin Turner-Yell, S, Oklahoma
- Tennessee Titans: Zach Thomas, OT, San Diego St.
- San Francisco 49ers: Alec Lindstom, iOL, Boston College
- San Francisco 49ers: Jeremiah Gemmel, LB, North Carolina
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Trestan Ebner, RB, Baylor
- Cleveland Browns (from DET): Tyrion Davis-Price, RB, LSU
- Miami Dolphins (from BAL): Ja’Quan McMillian, CB, East Carolina
- Pittsburgh Steelers (from NYJ): Connor Heyward, FB, Michigan St.
- Cincinnati Bengals (from NYG): Kennedy Brooks, RB, Oklahoma
- Las Vegas Raiders (from CAR): Markquese Bell, S, Florida A&M
- Green Bay Packers (from HOU): Jordan Stout, P, Penn St.
- Seattle Seahawks: Chasen Hines, iOL, LSU
- Washington Commanders: Julius Chestnut, RB, Sacred Heart
- Buffalo Bills (from ATL): Gregory Junior, CB, Ouachita Baptist
- Denver Broncos: Baylon Spector, LB, Clemson
- Kansas City Chiefs (from MIN): Ryan Van Denmark, OT, Connecticut
- Denver Broncos (from DET): Cole Turner, TE, Nevada
- Jacksonville Jaguars (from BAL): Gabe Brkic, K, Oklahoma
- Los Angeles Chargers: Quentin Lake, S, UCLA
- Philadelphia Eagles (from NO): Chris Oladokun, QB, South Dakota St.
- Los Angeles Rams (from MIA): Cordell Volson, OT, North Dakota St.
- Indianapolis Colts: Nick Zakelj, OT, Fordham
- Washington Commanders (from PHI): Grant Calcaterra, TE, SMU
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Dameon Clark, LB, LSU
- Carolina Panthers (from MIA): Isaiah Weston, WR, Northern Iowa
- Kansas City Chiefs (from NE): Jordan Jackson, DL, Air Force
- Arizona Cardinals: Marquan McCall, DL, Kentucky
- New England Patriots (from HOU): Zonovan Knight, RB, North Carolina St.
- Cleveland Browns (from BUF): Ryan Stonehouse, P, Colorado St.
- Miami Dolphins (from TEN): Dawson Deaton, iOL, Texas Tech
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Hinton, DL, Michigan
- Green Bay Packers: Romeo Doubs, WR, Nevada
- Minnesota Vikings (from DEN): Juanyeh Thomas, S, Georgia Tech
- Kansas City Chiefs: E.J. Perry, QB, Brown
- Cincinnati Bengals: Kyron Johnson, LB, Kansas
- Los Angeles Rams: Jequez Ezzard, WR, Sam Houston St.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Teagan Quitoriano, TE, Oregon St.
- Los Angeles Chargers: Tyrese Robinson, iOL, Oklahoma
- Arizona Cardinals: Keontay Ingram, RB, USC
- Arizona Cardinals: Leon O’Neal, S, Texas A&M
- Green Bay Packers: Mario Goodrich, CB, Clemson
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jeffery Gunter, Edge, Coastal Carolina
- Los Angeles Chargers: LaBryan Ray, DL, Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Samori Toure, WR, Nebraska
- San Francisco 49ers: Isaac Taylor-Stuart, CB, USC
Mike Luchene- www.nflroughdraft.com
PICK TEAM PLAYER
1 JAGUARS Travon Walker Georgia
2 LIONS Aidan Hutchinson Michigan
3 TEXANS Derek Stingley LSU
4 JETS Ikem Ekwonu North Carolina St
5 GIANTS Kayvon Thibodeaux Oregon
6 PANTHERS Evan Neal Alabama
7 GIANTS Charles Cross Mississippi St
8 FALCONS Garrett Wilson Ohio St
9 SEAHAWKS Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh
10 JETS Jermaine Johnson Florida St
11 COMMANDERS Jameson Williams Alabama
12 VIKINGS Ahmad Gardner Cincinnati
13 TEXANS Drake London USC
14 RAVENS Kyle Hamilton Notre Dame
15 EAGLES Chris Olave Ohio St
16 SAINTS Devin Lloyd Utah
17 CHARGERS Trevor Penning Northern Iowa
18 EAGLES Trent McDuffie Washington
19 SAINTS Nicholas Petit Frere Ohio St
20 STEELERS Desmond Ridder Cincinnati
21 PATRIOTS Quay Walker Georgia
22 PACKERS Daxton Hill Michigan
23 CARDINALS Zion Johnson Boston College
24 COWBOYS Treylon Burks Arkansas
25 BILLS Kaiir Elam Florida
26 TITANS Jordan Davis Georgia
27 BUCCANEERS Tyler Smith Tulsa
28 PACKERS George Pickens Georgia
29 CHIEFS Jahan Dotson Penn St
30 CHIEFS George Karlaftis Purdue
31 BENGALS Tyler Linderbaum Iowa
32 LIONS Malik Willis Liberty